Saturday, May 9, 2009

Life Update

For those of you that might be interested, things are going well. Within the last few weeks, while not having a large BR to work with, I've really been focusing on school. My graduation is a week away and it feels awesome. I am lining up summer work as well...while it might not be as fun as grinding all week long, at least I'll finally have some steady money coming in. Also, I've been offered a job for the fall! I'm really stoked about it and it's going to take something really incredible to come along for me not to take it.

As far as poker goes...I kept ~$100 online because I knew eventually I'd want to play. I played a bunch of small MTT's, with nothing major happening except for a double cash in the Early Doubles a few weeks ago. Probably been around break even in them, but I have come back to the infamoussssssss....SNGS!! I know they are death, but I used to have a really solid game in them and am working on getting it back. I'll probably just be 2-tabling the $5's for a bit, until my roll grows. I also sattied into the mini FTOPS deepstack $33 event which is tomorrow night. Normally, me and my nitty self would just take it and add to my BR, but I'm deciding to play this one. Believe it or not, this is almost like a "major" Sunday MTT for me, so I'm really looking forward to it.

Things are going really well, and I'm happy to be enjoying my life and still playing some poker here and there :D

No comments: