Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back?

Not sure if anyone really reads here anymore...I haven't played poker at all really for a couple of months; the occasional MTT, SnG's here and there, but nothing major. I am actually considering getting back into some grinding. I don't have a 9-5 summer 'job', but I am making money playing a lot of concerts, and hopefully we'll have a few weddings coming up soon.
Anyway, it seems every time I think about just not playing poker at all, I realize how much I like poker and what a waste it would be not to play. With that said, I am waiting on trying to get funds back onto Stars. I know it's not much, but I am going to start grinding 10nl with ~20 BI's. Considering I was working on a reload bonus before and had like $500 to start, this is kinda nuts. At the same time, if I really need to, I can load on another $100 so I think I'll be fine. If any of you are reading this, I've missed talking poker and spending a lot of time on the forums, so hopefully I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Jurn8 said...

good to see you back bro!!
Happy grinding!

Benjamin P. Lemly said...

Nice man. I lost focus too and decided to start grinding 2nl again...

Glad to see your back though, make that grinding count